Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thing #9: Generation

Some of the image generators that are available seemed appealing at first, but turned out to be more complicated than they need to be (unless I just don't know what I'm doing, which is very possible). The first image I tried was putting my boyfriend's face on a monkey body:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Maybe I had trouble with it because of karma.

After fiddling with that for awhile, I switched to image generators that I didn't have to upload pictures for. I made an alternate banner for my blog:

ImageChef Custom Images

I used ImageChef to make a Word Mosaic:

ImageChef Word Mosaic - ImageChef.com

It's similar to what you can do with Wordle, but you can make the words create a shape!

I also liked what ImageChef called Visual Poetry, which was similar to the Word Mosaic, but repeats the phrase you give it instead of randomizing the words:

Visual Poetry - ImageChef.com

No comments:

Post a Comment